Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another Blanket Finished!

I haven't written in quite some time, and I even tried to start a new blog with another blogging service but the customization and service uptime were meh. So, I'm back! And with a finished project, no less!

I am notorious for not finishing what I start. Mostly because something else gets my attention and I don't come back. However, this time, I had the motivation to finish! I made a blanket for my Dear Boyfriend, using the pattern on Bernat.com. http://www.bernat.com/pattern.php?PID=5495

Here is my rendition:




2 comments:

  1. I am looking for this pattern, can you tell me the name of it. The link above just goes to Yarnspiratiions, not Bernat. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debi,

      Sorry for the mislink. It used to be valid but Caron, Bernat, Patons and Lily combined to make Yarnspirations. One place for all of their patterns. Here is the link to the blanket above:

      http://www.yarnspirations.com/patterns/lacy-ripples.html

      Happy Hooking!

      Delete