Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome! I began this blog to share what I make when I first learned how to crochet. Since 2011, this site has blossomed into something more!



My First Granny Square Blanket
From humble little beginnings, where I originally hated joining granny squares.


On to trying to perfect them and make something beautiful!


Ripples became my favorite for some time. I just loved how the stitches went to make "hills" and "valleys"!


Even my "furbabies" loved my creations!


Learning new stitch variations....


To making stuff other crocheters designed! 



I love making blankets but I also love those quick little projects too!


(I even do a little sewing!)


I hope you like everything I've made and I really hope you try to make some of them too! Thanks again for visiting my blog and Happy Hooking!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment