Friday, May 24, 2013

Another Finished Crochet Afghan Throw

I have finished another crochet afghan throw. This one is for a family member for their Birthday next month. I used Bordeaux and Sea Shell color yarn from Bernat Satin.

crochet afghan throw

I used the same pattern that was for my Boyfriend's throw. http://missedstitches.blogspot.com/2013/01/another-blanket-finished.html

crochet afghan throw

I also made a scarf from some leftover yarn. I'm think I'd like to make more scarves like this. They are simple, make up quickly, and are ideal any time of year!

crochet pattern lace scarf
I created this pattern and will likely use it for future scarves. It's in a deep red soft yarn.

crochet fashion scarf

Crochet pattern lace scarf

Here's the Free Crochet Pattern for this Scarf!
ch 23

1) sc in 2nd ch from hook, ch 3, sk next 3 ch, (dc, ch 1, dc) all in next ch, ch 3, sk next 3 ch, sc in next ch, ch 4, sk next 4 ch, sc in next ch, ch 3, sk next 3 ch, (dc, ch 1, dc) all in next ch, ch 3, sk next 3 ch, sc in last ch

2) ch 6(counts as dc and ch 3), sk next ch3sp, (sc, ch 3) twice in next ch1sp, sk next ch3sp, 2 dc cluster in ch4sp, (ch 2, 2 dc cluster) twice in same sp, ch 3, sk next ch3sp, (sc, ch 3) twice in ch1sp, sk last ch3sp, dc in last sc

3) ch 1, sc in 1st dc, ch 3, sk next ch3sp, (dc, ch 1, dc) all in next ch3sp, ch 3, sk next ch3sp, sc in ch2sp, ch 4, sc in ch2sp, ch 3, sk next ch3sp, (dc ch 1, dc) all in next ch3sp, (dc, ch 1, dc) all in next ch3sp, ch 3, sk last ch3sp, sc in last dc

Repeat rows 2 and 3 to desired length.







4 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm looking for directions to make the afghan please. Where may I find the instructions? Nice scarf but I want to make the blanket, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern is by Bernat but you can find it on the Yarnspirations page. The link has changed since I published this post. I think it's "Waverly for Bernat: Ripply Afghan"

      Delete