Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My Own Four Corner Virus Poncho

I jumped on the bandwagon (late) and made a few Crochet Virus Shawls. I really enjoyed making them and the way the stitches worked up. It's like a new twist on a granny square! I had used Caron Simply Soft for the shawls because of how light and soft that yarn is.

Then I found a YouTube video on how to make a Virus Poncho - the Four Corner Virus Poncho by Joanna Martinez
For my poncho, I used Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in Medium Blue, Soft Blue and Greybeard.


I followed the video and wrote down every step (because it's easier for me to follow a written pattern). I enjoyed this so much that I'll be making more Four Corner Virus Ponchos as gifts for friends and family! I'm also considering hopping over to the "Messy Bun Hat" bandwagon and make one to match my poncho!







2 comments: