Friday, July 19, 2019

Trinity Puff Dishcloth

Crochet Dishcloth Pattern



This dishcloth is fun and oh so easy to make! It's a simple single crochet together in triples. It also features a double crochet border which I think really adds to the overall look!

I don't normally do this, as many of you already know, but this is a paid pattern. I've included it in the Crochet Kitchen Accessories Collection PDF, but it is also available as a stand alone pattern.

Click This Image to get the Collection

There was also a mini-event on our Facebook Page in which anyone who liked and shared our post on the new Collection would get the PDF absolutely free. I'm so sorry if you missed that event, but you can stay in the loop for future ones by liking our Page (right hand column of this page) and be sure to like and comment on any posts to insure you will always see future posts on Facebook.




While making the Dishcloth in different yarns, I played "Yarn Chicken" with what I had left of Lily Sugar n Cream and lost! I don't know the color but it's very similar to Sonoma Print. I've looked and looked on their official site and I cannot find it.



The PDF pattern is detailed and has photos to show the process as well.

Click This Image for the Individual PDF

If you liked this post, click the Share button! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment